10 things to do with A Godventure through the Life of Jesus
It’s sticker activity book, so it’s got limited uses? Really?! How about these 10 ideas of things you could do with A GodVenture through the life of Jesus:
- Use it with your family for 12 weeks, using one page each week.
- Use it with your family during the summer holidays Lent, starting at page 16 (Passover) which gives you six weeks focusing on the story at the centre of our faith: of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
- Use the Bible stories and prayer activities in a children’s group or Messy Church and encourage families to do them again at home together.
- Pick some of the Bible story and prayer activities to use in an All-Age or intergenerational service. Encourage everyone to do them again at home by giving them at least some of the things they will need to do so.
- Use the Under 5s ideas in a toddler group and send home a creative prayer idea each time.
- Use the book in an adult small group and send home ideas for them to do with their family at home then feedback to the group.
- Send the book to a godchild or grandchild and do an activity via FaceTime or Skype.
- Use the Bible story ideas in a school assembly.
- Use the prayer ideas to create prayer stations in your home or your group or a service.
- Use the Passover ideas to celebrate Easter in a different way, exploring the many links between the Exodus and Easter story in a multi-sensory, food-based way.
How will you use yours?
Here’s some tips on using your book