This subscription is for busy parents like you, wanting to disciple their children and grow as a family of faith.
Every two months you’ll get a Faith at home mini-mag sent to your home full of easy-to-do, fun activities to explore and respond to the bible together.
Plus every month there’s an email with a free faith at home download and a giveaway of faith at home resources.
This subscription will enable you to:
- be regularly inspired and encouraged in your faith at home
- have fun with practical faith at home activities which really work
- have more confidence to grow together in faith
Your monthly subscription is only £4 per month (or £40 per year – that’s 2 months free).
Sign up now and get a FREE 1 month trial, which includes a mini-mag and an email.
If this sounds good but beyond your budget, you could:
- ask a Grandparent, Godparent, Auntie, Uncle or other family friend to buy a subscription for your family as a gift! They can purchase on your behalf, entering your name and address instead of theirs. Send them a link to this page – they’ll be delighted to have such an easy gift – there’s even a downloadable gift card for you to print and send!
- Contact me and let me know as I’d hate you to not have it due to lack of finances, and I have some gift subscriptions available.
Verity Rowles –
Not only are the mini mags fantastic and great for our family faith journey but the email resources are great too and definitely add value. Highly recommended.
Jennifer Logan (verified owner) –
After buying some of the individual magazines and the advent calendar It was an easy next step to subscribe so I never missed an edition. It caters for all ages and fun to do as a family. Highly recommend and a very personal service!
Helen (verified owner) –
A fantastic monthly resource via email. And a mini mag that has plenty of ideas to keep faith at home engaging and active throughout the month.
Tracy (verified owner) –
My family really enjoy this subscription. The bimonthly mini mags are packed full of ideas, and I really value the monthly emails. We have been using Godventure.co.uk resources for years. My kids are now 9 and 12 and we still find them relevant, accessible, fun, and a huge blessing.
Kirsty Mabbott (verified owner) –
I love the magazine and the fact that you get so much into it and provide so many activity ideas, stickers etc and every single one is completely different to the last. It also enables space to think differently about Biblical themes that sometimes are taken for granted, it is refreshing, and the packaging is well thought out too – every time it drops through the manse letterbox the brightly coloured envelope makes me smile and I know that when I open it, I will be impressed with the offering inside. It has helped me consider how to make intercessions in worship more interactive too.