Your family is invited to a party to help you celebrate Jesus at Christmas.
The party is a fun, interactive event for parents and children to explore together ways they can:
- explore the Christmas story
- pause, reflect and be thankful
- bless others.
You will have lots of time to try out ideas and create resources to take home and use together during Advent.
The event will run like this:
- Refreshments and activities to do as you arrive
- Time together exploring what Christmas means for our own family, and experiencing the Christmas story in a new way
- Time doing activities in family groups, lots of choices so you can do what works for your family.
- Time together trying out some ways we can pause, reflect, and pray, followed by some ideas on making a plan to bless people during Advent.
- Time in families doing more activities or creating some resources to take home or working on a plan together.
- Time together to finish.
The workshop takes place at St Marks Church, Bird Street, Coventry, CV1 5FY, on Saturday 1 December from 10 am- 12pm. (There is also an morning party.)
The party is aimed at families with children who are mostly between 3 and 10 years old, although younger and older children are welcome. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or carers throughout, and the whole session is set up for adults and children work together, experimenting with ideas they can take home and apply at home.
This ticket is for one family.
At the checkout, please write in the Additional Information / Order Notes box
- how many adults and children in your party
- the ages of the children attending
- any allergies and additional needs you’d like us to be aware of
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you!
What did people think last year? In anonymous feedback people said they found it inspired them to find their own way to celebrate Jesus at Christmas and helped them work together as a family to choose 1 or 2 new activities to do at home together. They said it was good value for money, they would come again, and that it inspired them to be more intentional in celebrating Jesus together at home.
“We loved it last year. It was fantastic. Really creative and well thought out.” Naomi, Mother of 3
“It was great – all 5 of us enjoyed it and you inspired us.” Anya, Mother of 5
Find out more about GodVenture here
There are no reviews yet.